The mission of the Office of Institutional Research is to promote the effective use of data to inform institutional decision-making and to support efforts to increase student learning and achievement.
What We Do
- Regularly publish facts and figures about Highline College
- Conduct ad hoc research at the request of the Board of Trustees and the Executive Staff
- Facilitate access to Highline data for college employees in order to promote effective assessment and grant administration
- Respond to government and other external requests for information
- Facilitate regular surveys of students and employees to ensure institutional effectiveness
- Consult with campus community on departmental assessments, surveys or data analysis in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the collection and use of information